See books written by Paul Pakusch at https://www.amazon.com/author/paulpakusch



Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Coming Out of the Closet

Um, yeah, it's time to come out of the closet. These feelings I've kept to myself can no longer be contained. The ridicule and the scorn I would have endured in my youth would have been too unbearable if I had revealed myself as a member of this secret society at the time. It was something you didn't talk about; something you kept to yourself.  My manhood would have been questioned.

I'm older now. It's time to grow up and accept myself for who I am.

Society has become much more accepting of people like me. Men all over the country have admitted similar feelings lately and it's time I stopped acting childish about this and just come out and admit my urges. Even the TV show "Family Guy" had an episode about guys like me.

It seems to easy yet it's so hard to do. Sniff sniff. Please don't think the worst of me. Please accept me for who I am.

Yes, folks, I am a fan of Barry Manilow.

Ohhh, I said it!

Oh, the relief!

Oh, the sense of burden has finally been released!

Oh, how can I ever be the same person again?

Oh, Mandy! Well you came and you gave without taking, and I sent you away oh, Mandy! And you kissed me and stopped me from shaking! And I need you today, ohhhh Mandyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment