See books written by Paul Pakusch at https://www.amazon.com/author/paulpakusch



Monday, April 9, 2018

Running For Office

By Paul Pakusch
Sometimes I think of running for office. I'm not really sure what I would run for. I don't even know what party I would run with. I pride myself on being moderate, so that would mean I could run with either Democrats or Republicans. I have to admit I am extremely disappointed with the way the Republicans have been running things in recent years. So the question would be would I join the Democrats because I don't like the Republicans these days, or join the Republicans to do my part to get them to be more moderate?
In any case, there is really not much of a chance that I would run for any office because I am so fed up with the divisiveness of this country these days. It's an interesting thought though, and certainly it would be another adventure for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment