See books written by Paul Pakusch at https://www.amazon.com/author/paulpakusch



Monday, March 22, 2021

Going Forward...

After the Capitol Hill Riots of January 6th, I was so fed up with the state of politics in this country that I decided I needed to take some drastic actions to my Facebook account so that I could reduce the amount of stress it was causing me. Now that it's two and a half months later, I found my actions have worked. I am a lot more relaxed in general. 

I have decided to further reduce my Facebook presence and put more emphasis on my blog. My blog has been around in one form or another for at least 10 years. My topics have generally been about some things going on in my life, travel, occasional blogs about current issues, music, and even a version of my autobiography. In 2016, I had an unexpected change in my life when my first marriage ended. A nephew suggested that I write my autobiography as a form of therapy. It worked pretty well. You can find it in a series of posts by searching this blog.

Since I just turned 60 a few months ago, I've had a lot of thoughts about how time has evolved since I was born, and even published a book of poems that I had written over the past 50 years. 

I have a lot on my mind and I enjoy writing. I plan to continue this blog as a regular feature. I bill it as the random musings of a geezer in the making. That's a pretty accurate description of what you can expect. If it's something you're interested in making sure you don't miss any, you can sign up for an email subscription. It doesn't cost anything.

Tomorrow I plan to write about my new band. Enjoy the Spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment