See books written by Paul Pakusch at https://www.amazon.com/author/paulpakusch



Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Special Anniversary and Catching Up

It's been awhile since I had time to write on this blog. Things have been very busy for me in the past couple of years. I got into a new relationship, ultimately got married, I bought a new house, and I've switched jobs around a couple of times. I'm happy that things are settling down for me and I will be able to get back to writing this daily blog that I enjoyed.

I have always enjoyed writing. I like to write in my blog, I like to write poetry, I like to write about the trips I have taken, and more. A couple of years ago shortly after my first marriage came to an end, it was recommend, that I write my autobiography. A lot of people seem to think I have led an interesting life so far. Whether you agree with that or not, writing my autobiography was actually quite therapeutic. Most of my autobiography is posted here in this blog and you can see it on the right side of this page, where it says "autobiography." I still have more to write, and life does go on so my autobiography will never be completely finished.

Probably the biggest change in my life in the past 3 years is my new relationship with Stacey. As of today Stacey and I have been a couple for two years. We first met in March of 2017 at a nightclub in Rochester. We were both in other relationships at the time so neither one of us was looking for someone new. But after a couple months we both became single again and we struck up a great friendship. That friendship lasted through the summer of 2017 until August 15th when we decided that we were a couple. A lot of people saw it coming. We had been saying we were just friends, but most people saw more than that in the two of us. I'll be writing more about my relationship with Stacey, our wedding, and our honeymoon, as time goes on.

Other events in my life over the past several years include the success of my business officiating weddings. When I first got into it in 2014, I figured it would be something fun to do on the side. I figured if I did four, five or six weddings a year, it would be a nice little extra for me. But it is turned into something more than that. I'm probably more surprised than anybody else that I average about 40 weddings a year. It has truly been an amazing experience for me, and I absolutely love doing it. I love meeting a couples, I love hearing stories about how they met, and I love having what I believe is the best spot to witness the wedding, because the couple is literally two feet away from me. As someone with hearing issues, I can't beat the spot I'm standing in to hear what they are saying in the wedding.

Another adventure that is starting up again for me is selling travel. I had sold travel in the past for six years, from 2005 until 2011. I have continued my travels around the world over the past few years, especially cruising. A lot of people ask me for advice about cruises that they want to take. I also like traveling with groups of people. I can meet the needs of people who are looking for someone who can help them book their cruise, and I can help myself by arranging group trips and cruises in order to have a fun group of people to travel with. You will also continue to see more stories about my travels and about weddings on my blog pages. For now it's good to be back and I will continue writing on a daily basis. You can either go to the link yourself, you can follow the link on my Facebook page, or you can sign up for a daily email that includes my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment